Wednesday 16 April 2008

Hello Stranger!

Hello stranger!

Yes I know it’s been a while but I have just had a fabulous holiday with my Mom who visited me from Cape Town. She absolutely loved Australia & especially the Farmers Market on Sat. It was a beautiful day & we really enjoyed all on offer. It was also a bit sad as we had to bid farewell on Sunday! On our trip we spent time in Sydney, Brisbane & Noosa which involved lots of lattes & shopping! We particularly enjoyed the walks on Noosa beach – total relaxation!

So now it’s back to work & all things African! I have some great new products in from Cape Town - storage boxes made from recycled cans - just beautiful! Also funky coke bottle-top baskets, just great to use for a plant or even cutlery!

I am working on a great new package which is a combination of recycled & traditional African - the two sit so well together! The race is on to get all stock delivered before the next market on 26/4! It's going to be a challenge, but always worth it!

Also some good news on the website, work is finally underway with an expected launch date of end July! I am truly thrilled to be working with Duncan Grant on this project! You can see his portfolio on www.duncangrant.com.au . There is so much research & background work to be done between now & the launch date so I guess I should get cracking with it!

Lynne
x

No comments: