Monday 18 August 2008

Manly Market

Another successful Manly market took place this Saturday. If you haven't been it's really worth a visit! We had quite a few funny moments with wind & umbrella's going flying everywhere, eventually we just took them down! When the sun came out though it was beautiful!

It was great to have a visit from 2 of my girlfriends, who both also made some Ikhaya purchases! They were there to help me pack up  the car at the end of the day so that we could sit down & have a lovely meal of fish & chips by the seaside! It was a great afternoon, thank you ladies!

This weekend is the Powerhouse market on Saturday, which is always a great day out. I have some beautiful new things to show you too - Kikoy sarongs from Kenya which have the most amazing colours & really do last forever. Also some beautiful Moroccan baskets - I have been dying to get these for ages & finally decided to go for it. They are perfect for the market, as you can fill them with all your beautiful purchases! I still have my good old favourite the Bolgatanga baskets from Ghana - very traditional & with so many uses! 

I am hoping to have my cordless eftpos machine this Saturday, its a very exciting new development which I hope will make your shopping experience that little bit easier!

I look forward to seeing you there!






No comments: